Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Farm Bill Uncertainty Looms Over Conservation ProjectsOpen Country The Farm Bill is the sweeping law that implements America’s food and agriculture policies. Each Farm Bill runs 5 years, with the current bill having expired on Sept. 30.
- How to Rig a Paiute Deadfall Trap, Step by StepThe Survivalist This clever trap well help you catch all sorts of rodents in a survival situation While there are plenty of traps to choose from, few of them show up in my bag of tricks as often as the Paiute deadfall. This clever trap dates back to the early Paiute…
- Gun News of the Week: Concealed Carry Reciprocity—It’s Now Or NeverThe Gun Shots Plus: After $55M Revenue Decline, NRA Losing Traction In Elections, Laying Off NRATV Staff On Dec. 6, 2017, the U.S. House of Representatives approved the ‘Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017’ in a 231-198 vote and passed it along to the…
- How Duct Tape Can Help You Survive Almost AnythingSurvival These 10 sticky tricks could save your skin in a survival situation This wonder tape has been used for jobs that the original duct tape developers never imagined. The versatile product can mend, bind, patch, repair, and replace many of…
- 14 Books That Will Change the Way You HuntHunting More than a dozen of the best hunting books you’ll ever read Some folks have a way with words. Fewer have skill with wilderness, hunting, and woodsmanship. Few indeed are those who possess both. The authors and books listed below…
- Farm Bill Uncertainty Looms Over Conservation Projects
- BioMar expands Ecuadorian shrimp businessDanish aquaculture feed company, BioMar Group, is expanding its Ecuador factory with a new line for extruded shrimp feed.
- Vyborg Shipyard launches lead trawler Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet seriesVyborg Shipyard, part of Russian vessel construction group United Shipbuilding Corporation, has celebrated the launching of the lead vessel in a series of four new trawlers for Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet.
- Fish farm drones assist in wreck recoveryAn underwater drone normally used for inspection work at fish farms has been chosen to assist the Norwegian armed forces in marine salvage operations.
- Enhanced tub design from RPC SæplastTub manufacturer RPC Sæplast has introduced a new design for its reusable Nordic 1000L heavy duty container.
- Drying systems move into yardsShipyard owners are showing interest in Pronomar’s professional drying systems.
- BioMar expands Ecuadorian shrimp business
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Category Archives: fishing
Colorado Parks and Wildlife officials are grappling with how to find new revenue streams amid budget cuts and millions of dollars worth of deferred maintenance stacking up at its dams and fisheries just in time for thousands of orange- and camouflage-clad … Continue reading
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading
Beneath the steep, red walls of this mountainous valley, Norman Maktima drifts his dry-dropper rig through a deep riffle in an undisclosed section of the Eagle River. (I would tell you where it is, but then I would have to … Continue reading
Conditions for the week of Aug. 30. Information is provided by Colorado Parks & Wildlife employees and local fishing enthusiasts. Keep in mind that fishing conditions change on a constant basis. Much can change in a week from the time … Continue reading