Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Growing Black Bear Populations Could Mean a Bear Hunting Boom in AmericaBlack bear hunting opportunities are expanding in the Heartland. John HafnerAs bear populations continue to thrive, more states are looking to expand hunting opportunities The post Growing Black Bear Populations Could Mean a Bear Hunting Boom in America appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- The Best Camping Blankets of 2022Laura LancasterStay warm until the last ember fades under one of these wool, synthetic, or down blankets The post The Best Camping Blankets of 2022 appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Wisconsin DNR: “ It’s Very Possible That a World Record Muskie Is Swimming in Green Bay”Huge muskies were captured and stripped of eggs and milt in order to grow more fish. Wisconsin DNR photoIs the next world-record muskie swimming in Wisconsin's Green Bay right now? The post Wisconsin DNR: “ It’s Very Possible That a World Record Muskie Is Swimming in Green Bay” appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- The Best Gifts for Dads of 2022Jackie HolbrookWe picked our favorite gifts for dads who love the outdoors The post The Best Gifts for Dads of 2022 appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Dog Is Critically Injured After Fighting Mountain Lion to Save Its OwnerThere's little chance the woman would have been able to fight off the mountain lion without the help of her dog. Thomas S. / UnsplashThe dog suffered fractures to her skull, a puncture into the sinus cavity, and severe swelling around her left eye The post Dog Is Critically Injured After Fighting Mountain Lion to […]
- Growing Black Bear Populations Could Mean a Bear Hunting Boom in America
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Category Archives: fishing
Colorado Parks and Wildlife officials are grappling with how to find new revenue streams amid budget cuts and millions of dollars worth of deferred maintenance stacking up at its dams and fisheries just in time for thousands of orange- and camouflage-clad … Continue reading
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading
Beneath the steep, red walls of this mountainous valley, Norman Maktima drifts his dry-dropper rig through a deep riffle in an undisclosed section of the Eagle River. (I would tell you where it is, but then I would have to … Continue reading
Conditions for the week of Aug. 30. Information is provided by Colorado Parks & Wildlife employees and local fishing enthusiasts. Keep in mind that fishing conditions change on a constant basis. Much can change in a week from the time … Continue reading