Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Work begins on second Australian oyster reefWork on a native shellfish reef off the Adelaide coastline is expected to begin in September after Glenelg was announced as the location this week.
- India’s fisheries boost schemeIn a boost to the fisheries sector in India, the government has announced a US$2.65 billion scheme that aims at doubling fish farmers incomes by 2024. The five-year scheme, from fiscal 2020-21 to fiscal 2024-25, will help improve infrastructure and boost investment in the fisheries sector, reports Aneetha NG.
- Skretting committed to leading sustainabilitySkretting’s latest sustainability report showcases strategies that the company has undertaken over the past year to develop and support sustainable fish and shrimp production.
- Fish farming grows in BrazilDespite challenging economic conditions, fish farming grew 4.90% in 2019 in Brazil, with 758,000 tonnes of fish produced in the country, reports Eduardo Campos Lima.
- Despite ban, trawlers to join Ghanaian fleetThree trawlers have arrived in Ghana from China and have been registered to the Ghanaian flag, despite the country’s moratorium on adding more fishing vessels to the fleet. The Ghanaian government’s own Fisheries Management Plan states that 48 trawlers are the most that the fishery can sustain, yet 76 trawlers were licensed at the end […]
- Work begins on second Australian oyster reef
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: jasons guide service
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading