Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Fleet Xpress aids fishing fleet connectivityInmarsat’s Fleet Xpress high-speed maritime broadband services will be used by a Canadian seafood company to boost communications on its vessels.
- World’s most eco-friendly salmon carrierHAV Design has designed what is believed to be the world's most environmentally friendly salmon carrier.
- Driving a culture changeHow do you turn around a whole culture within a workplace, and even an entire industry – especially an industry that’s generally averse to change? It’s something that is being achieved within Thai Union, one of the select group of the world’s heavyweight seafood producers, with Dr Darian McBain as the very visible driver of change, […]
- Global tuna catch mainly from healthy stocks87.6% of the global tuna catch come from stocks fished at healthy levels, according to the latest ISSF Status of the Stocks report, which also states that 9.6% of tuna catches are from stocks that are unsustainably fished – and these urgently require stronger management measures to be put in place.
- Liegruppen orders new pelagic catcherJust weeks after taking delivery of innovative LNG-powered pelagic vessel Libas, owners Liegruppen have placed an order for another pelagic vessel, staying with designers Salt Ship Design and the Cemre Shipyard.
- Fleet Xpress aids fishing fleet connectivity
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: jasons guide service
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading