Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- The Hunters’ Election: “We Think this is the Most Important Election for Sportsmen in Our Lives”While the presidential candidates clash over gun policy and environmental protections, the biggest concern for outdoorsmen and women might be how those fault lines divide our community
- The Best Cleaning Routine for Your Hunting Rifle Is Also EasyI get to shoot a lot of guns for my job. That’s the fun part. I also end up needing to clean a lot of guns. That’s when the fun stops. Fortunately, I’ve fine-tuned my cleaning process over the years so that I spend the least amount of time swabbing barrels in order to get […]
- The Complete Guide to Hunting Elk in Eastern StatesEastern elk herd populations are growing. Here's how to draw a tag.
- How to Prevent Freezer Burn and How to Deal With It on Wild GameHow do you fix freezer burn? Avoid it in the first place. Sounds simple enough, right? Unfortunately mistakes and oversights happen when you’ve got a ton of wild game to process, and, eventually, even perfectly sealed meat can fall victim to freezer burn. So let’s break down what exactly freezer burn is, how to prevent […]
- Want to Hunt Sandhill Cranes? You’re Going to Need Stealth, Ultra Realistic Decoys—and Dog GogglesSandhill cranes are the oldest avian species on Earth, and hunting them is becoming the latest and greatest thing in waterfowling.
- The Hunters’ Election: “We Think this is the Most Important Election for Sportsmen in Our Lives”
- Samherji buys into Aquanor Marketing, Inc.Samherji has agreed to acquire a 50% stake in Boston-based Aquanor Marketing, Inc., a premier importer, distributor and marketer of the finest quality fresh seafood.
- Native flat oysters cultured on landOrkney Shellfish Hatchery, which forms part of the Cadman Capital Group’s Aquaculture Division, has successfully cultured its first run of native flat oysters on land, with plans to increase production of the species imminently.
- Renewed certification for GC Rieber OilsFriend of the Sea has renewed its certification of GC Rieber Oils for its Omega-3 concentrates. GC Rieber has recommitted to sustainable sourcing as part of the recertification process.
- Endúr acquires BMO EntreprenørMarine services group Endúr has entered into an agreement to acquire BMO Entreprenør, a provider of maintenance and rehabilitation services for marine infrastructure projects in Norway.
- Marine Industry Park opens in PingtanPingtan Marine Enterprise has completed construction of the Pingtan International Marine Industry and Logistics Park with operations expected to commence by the end of the year.
- Samherji buys into Aquanor Marketing, Inc.
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Category Archives: hunting
Colorado Parks and Wildlife officials are grappling with how to find new revenue streams amid budget cuts and millions of dollars worth of deferred maintenance stacking up at its dams and fisheries just in time for thousands of orange- and camouflage-clad … Continue reading
Dove hunting in Colorado opened Thursday, the traditional opener serving as a tuneup of sorts for the duck, goose, pheasant and quail seasons to come. Opening day found our group of seven tuning up in the Arkansas Valley near my … Continue reading
More than 950,000 people hunt and fish in Colorado every year. That’s second only to the ski industry. Fact is, 70 percent of Colorado Parks and Wildlife’s annual budget comes from hunting and fishing license revenue. “That includes everything. Both game … Continue reading