Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Which Type of Paracord Is Right For You?Whether you’re headed out backpacking or simply car camping for the weekend, taking some paracord along is always a good idea. Here’s a crash course on paracord with three key things to look for to ensure you’re buying quality cord that will last.
- How to Tan a Deer Hide, the Easy WayWhether you’re making buckskin or a deer hide blanket, this method is the fastest and easiest way to tan a deer hide.
- 4 Reasons Your Rig Needs a Backup CameraThe advent of rear-facing cameras on automobiles has made it safer, and easier, to back up a vehicle, negotiate tight areas from behind the wheel, and likely saved lives when drivers didn't know there was someone behind them. Until recently, if you wanted a backup camera, you needed to buy a new car with one […]
- 3 Reasons Why You Should HomebrewWhether you're a hunter, angler, or just someone who like to get out for the occasional camping trip, there's a good chance you like to enjoy a cold beer at some point during your day. Thankfully, there are so many different crafts, you can find a brew that fits nearly anyone's palate. Or, if you're […]
- 3 Things to Look for in a Telescoping Pole SawJust when you think you've found the perfect tree stand location, you climb way up, and everything looks great—except for one or two branches that are blocking your view. Even if they're high and out of reach, that doesn't mean you can't trim them. A telescoping pole saw can reach branches up to 15 feet […]
- Which Type of Paracord Is Right For You?
- Have your say on fishing vessel standardsStakeholders across the seafood industry are being asked to respond to a public consultation by providing feedback on the draft standard criteria for the next iteration of the Responsible Fishing Scheme (RFS), to be called the Responsible Fishing Vessel Standard (RFVS).
- UK fish food company goes globalAquatic nutrition company, World Feeds, has launched a new range of products aimed at tackling one of salmon farming’s biggest issues – the control of sea lice.
- AKVA Group appoints new board chairmanKnut Nesse has been appointed chairman of the board of AKVA Group following Hans Kristian Mong’s decision to step down.
- Calling all aquaculture innovatorsFish feed company, Alltech Coppens, has devised a new programme aimed at supporting the aquaculture industry by discovering the unique ideas developed by farmers for farmers.
- Fuelgarden supplies LNG to Mowi ScotlandNorway-based LNG design and engineering firm Fuelgarden Energy has commissioned a temporary LNG installation on the Isle of Skye in Scotland to supply the gas to Mowi´s newbuilt fish feed factory at Kyleakin.
- Have your say on fishing vessel standards
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Category Archives: hunting
Colorado Parks and Wildlife officials are grappling with how to find new revenue streams amid budget cuts and millions of dollars worth of deferred maintenance stacking up at its dams and fisheries just in time for thousands of orange- and camouflage-clad … Continue reading
Dove hunting in Colorado opened Thursday, the traditional opener serving as a tuneup of sorts for the duck, goose, pheasant and quail seasons to come. Opening day found our group of seven tuning up in the Arkansas Valley near my … Continue reading
More than 950,000 people hunt and fish in Colorado every year. That’s second only to the ski industry. Fact is, 70 percent of Colorado Parks and Wildlife’s annual budget comes from hunting and fishing license revenue. “That includes everything. Both game … Continue reading