Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Survival Gear Review: Kupilka Camping CupThe Survivalist Enjoy your favorite trail brew or a cup of hearty soup with ease Kupilka has combined traditional Scandinavian-style containers with beautiful modern materials to create a new line of outdoor products that are durable, lightweight,…
- A Short History of Sporting Dog Trends in the 20th CenturyHunting We dig into the OL archives for the historical trends on man's best hunting buddy Here's a look from our archives at a few of the sporting breeds OL favored back in the good old days, long before the Lab was crowned king.
- Photos: A Whitewater Adventure Through Hells CanyonFishing Rafting, fishing, and camping through one of America's great public lands Tucked along the border lines of Oregon, Washington and Idaho, the Snake rushes through the Hells Canyon National Recreation Area—a 652,488-acre expanse of wilderness…
- 4 Tips to Avoid Fire-Making Mistakes with Spark RodsThe Survivalist Practice makes perfect Ferrocerium rods are a popular fire starter among survival enthusiasts, though quite often, they are sold in packaging that is devoid of detailed instruction. This…
- How We Test: The Methodology Behind the Rankings of Our 2017 Bow ShootoutGear We partnered with Stress Engineering to create our best bow test yet We evaluated 26 compounds and crossbows and launched hundreds o farrows for this year's Bow Test. It spanned two states and three testing facilities, and incorporated…
- Survival Gear Review: Kupilka Camping Cup
- ROV net cleaning boat launchedDenmark-based Tuco Marine has launched a boat which carries out high pressure net cleaning of remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROVs), to be used for fish farm operations in Norway.
- £16.5m Lerwick Harbour quay openedThe opening of a £16.5m quay at Lerwick Harbour will boost the offshore and cruise sectors and benefit white fish and pelagic fishing businesses.
- Cross-border collaboration on microalgal researchA new cross-border Spanish and Portuguese collaboration aims to optimise the production and exploitation of microalgae across different sectors, including aquaculture.
- Barði sold to RussiaSíldarvinnslan’s trawler Barði has been sold to new owners in Russia and has sailed to its new home port in Murmansk.
- IFFO RS upgrades standardIFFO Global Standard for Responsible Supply (IFFO RS) has launched a new version of its standard – IFFO RS Version 2.0, to help support its expansion into new areas.
- ROV net cleaning boat launched
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: kenai fishing guides
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading