Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- New Whitetail Research That Will Help You Tag Your BuckNew science-based research on whitetail deer that will change how you hunt and help you be more successful.
- The Secret World of Custom Balsa CrankbaitsDeep in the Ohio River Valley and across eastern Tennessee, a cult of lure makers is fighting to keep the legacy of handmade and small-batch balsa crankbaits alive. Some of the best bass anglers in the country are taking note. You should too
- Bargain HunterIf you love to spend time in the outdoors, you know how important it is to have the best gear possible at your fingertips. But being able to afford the best gear possible is sometimes easier said than done. To help, Outdoor Life created Bargain Hunter—a weekly listing of some of the best deals in […]
- The Best Outdoor Gear Deals on Amazon’s Prime DayNext to Black Friday, Amazon Prime Day is one of the most anticipated shopping days of the year. Beginning at 12:01 a.m. on July 15, 2019, Amazon Prime members will have 24- to 48-hours to peruse deals on hunting, fishing, camping, and other outdoor product deals that may never be seen again. To help you […]
- Deer Hunting Forecast 2019One look at America’s current deer hunting scene makes you realize we’re experiencing some pretty good days right now. Coast to coast and border to border, opportunities abound, from tracking big-woods whitetails in the Northeast, glassing for ghost-like mule deer in the Southwest, shivering on a treestand while attempting to ambush a thick-necked Midwest brute […]
- New Whitetail Research That Will Help You Tag Your Buck
- Fish stocks at risk due to illegal discardingThe UK government does not know the extent of compliance with the EU landing obligation, the new rules appear to have had little impact and illegal discarding of fish may still be taking place, a new report has found.
- Innovation workshop for Irish aquacultureIrish aquaculture has been given a boost with a two week specialist programme aimed at supporting start-ups.
- Bone detection in frozen-at-sea productsDanish industrial equipment supplier, InnospeXion, has developed an X-ray system that enables large fish blocks to be inspected for bones, saving time for fish processors.
- ASC issues revised salmon and trout standardsFollowing a multi-stakeholder review, the Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) Salmon Standard and Freshwater Trout Standard have been updated.
- Simrad expands GPS rangeMarine electronics manufacturer, Simrad, has updated its GPS range with the P3007 and P2005.
- Fish stocks at risk due to illegal discarding
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: kenai fishing guides
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading