Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- 12 Remarkable Survival Stories, and What We Should Learn From ThemThe Survivalist These are true-life survival stories, told by the people who lived them. And they are packed with real hard-learned wisdom. Here are just a few of my favorite stories…
- How to Make Smoked Wild Turkey with Highbush Cranberry GravyThe Cast-Iron Chef Turn your Thanksgiving meal into a wild-game feast replete with a wild rice, cornbread, and duck sausage dressing The wild turkey is one of America’s most iconic birds, and the main ingredient in some of our most iconic meals, like Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. This recipe…
- Tenderize Wild Game Steaks with This Handy GadgetGear
- Take Your Wild-Game Cooking to the Next Level With These 11 EssentialsThe Cast-Iron Chef Grills, sauces, spices, and tools to help you prepare the best wild-game meal of your life Hunters and anglers go to great lengths to make sure we do everything we can to preserve the quality of wild game meat in the field, so we should take the same level of…
- The 2018 Bowhunting Gift GuideGear Skip the stores and find the perfect gift for the bowhunter in your life right here in our guide. Then use all the time you saved to go hunting Skip the stores and find the perfect gift for the bowhunter in your life right here in our guide. Then use all the time you […]
- 12 Remarkable Survival Stories, and What We Should Learn From Them
- Russia: on the brink of big changesThe Russian fishing industry is on the verge of major changes, due to the recently announced state plans to completely replace the existing distribution of fishing rights based on track records with by a system of auctions, reports Eugene Gerden
- GFCM moves to end stock exploitationThe General Fisheries Commission for the Mediterranean (GFCM) has agreed to new proposals tabled by its members, taking steps towards supporting sustainable fisheries and aquaculture.
- Indian Ocean ‘warming quickly’ warn expertsMarine experts have expressed alarm that climate change is contributing to a fast warming of the Indian Ocean, potentially causing species extinction.
- Texel shrimper, first newbuild for TCDA Herman Jansen design, shrimp beam trawler Bona Fide TX-65 has been built for Texel skipper Erik Kalf by TCD, the technical division of the Urk Fishermen’s Co-operative (VCU) and is the first full newbuild to be delivered by the company.
- NFFO responds to Defra iVMS plansThe National Federation of Fishermen’s Organisations (NFFO) has responded to Defra’s proposal requiring all vessels below 12 metres in length to fit and operate inshore vessel monitoring systems (iVMS) when operating in English waters.
- Russia: on the brink of big changes
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: kenai fishing guides
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading