Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- How to Select a Spice Set for Your Favorite Wild-game ChefThere's nothing like the taste of a wild-game cut of meat that's been prepared by a chef or barbecue master that knows their craft. However, it's sometimes amazing to learn that there aren't too many "secret blends of herbs and spices" that go into a cook's repertoire. Truth be told, some of the classic spices […]
- 3 Reasons to Own a GPS Enabled Trolling MotorElectronic trolling motors are not the same machines you remember using when you were a kid. Modern units are powerful, energy efficient, and include features you'd normally find on your smartphone, GPS device, or home computer. Probably the best thing that's happened to trolling motors is the incorporation of GPS technology. Not only can you […]
- 3 Features You Need in Your Next LunchboxGone are the days of packing PB&J sandwiches, chip snack pack, and some sort of desert inside a brown paper sack with your name on it so you have something to eat for lunch later in the day. Thanks to some ingenious thinking and modern insulating materials, a lunch-sized cooler can keep your entire meal […]
- 3 Things to Look for in a Clay Target ThrowerIf you or someone you know is passionate about shotguns, then there's a strong chance you've experienced the fun and thrill of shooting clay targets thrown from machines at ranges or courses. However, you don't need to go to an established operation to have the same experience. With an electronic clay pigeon thrower, you and […]
- Mobile Treestand Test: Climber vs. Hang-On vs. Tree SaddleMobile hunting for whitetails is all about making aggressive moves and constantly hunting fresh spots. That’s why mobile hunters need lightweight and easy to use hunting platforms. Here’s a comparison of the three most popular platforms.
- How to Select a Spice Set for Your Favorite Wild-game Chef
- New workboat to combat gill health issuesAs part of a £750,000 investment in gill health research projects, Scottish Sea Farms is set to take delivery of a new purpose-built workboat to increase response times.
- Suspected illegal fishing detected off DarwinAn Indonesian fishing vessel has been apprehended northeast of Darwin in Australia’s Northern Territory, for suspected illegal fishing in the country’s waters.
- Experience the future of salmon processingIcelandic food processing company, Marel, will be demonstrating its knowhow and expertise in Copenhagen next year.
- IFFO appoints management board presidentsIFFO, the Marine Ingredients Organisation, has announced the names of its new president and vice president, effective from 1 January 2020.
- Samherji in bribery allegation stormIcelandic fishing company Samherji is at the centre of explosive allegations that over an extended period it paid bribes to prominent figures in Namibia, including two now former Ministers, to ensure access to quotas for horse mackerel in African waters.
- New workboat to combat gill health issues
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: kenai fishing guides
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading