Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Hunting the Buck of a LifetimeHunting A final hunt on the family farm produces the buck of a lifetime I resolved to return to the family farm in November, and I would bring Dad's Mauser for the last deer hunt on the home place.
- Why Hunters Make Dumb Mistakes, and 7 Ways to Train Your Brain for Next TimeHunting You might be smart, but that doesn't mean you're hunting smart An emerging theory in psychology is shedding light on why smart people make dumb decisions. It's called "decision fatigue."…
- 5 Things I Learned About the 6.5 Creedmoor For WhitetailsGuns One of the hottest rounds in rifles proves its worth in the deer woods of Kentucky The 6.5 Creedmoor proves itself worthy in the whitetail woods of Kentucky.
- How to Icefish for Panfish Like a Pro this WinterFishing Load up on first-ice panfish Try this proven, almost regimented, hard-water strategy for finding and catching big bluegills and crappies.
- Hunting in Paradise: Chasing Hogs and Deer in HawaiiHunting Chasing game in Hawaii leaves plenty of time for the beach When I asked my daughter Iris if she'd be interested in joining me on a hunt in Hawaii, she jumped at the chance to take her hunting skills and interest on the road. But…
- Hunting the Buck of a Lifetime
- Plan for safety and labour improvement developedPolicy stakeholders have formulated an action plan to improve fishing industry safety and labour conditions.
- The World of Aquaculture CertificationThe benefits of responsible aquaculture and fisheries and the need to mitigate their environmental impacts are increasingly in the public consciousness. Combine this with the globalisation of food chains and suppliers and it is clear that the complexity and potential risks of the seafood industry have increased. Gill Banner-Stevens spoke to Martin Gill, Acoura’s Managing […]
- ILO188 opens new era for fishingThe International Transport Workers' Federation has described the entry into force on the 16th of November of the ILO Work in Fishing Convention, 2007 – ILO188 – as having the potential to open up a new era for millions of fishing people worldwide. The ITF has been an active supporter of the new convention from […]
- Feed technology research crucial to developmentMajor feed breakthroughs have been made possible through research by Skretting Aquaculture Research Centre’s (ARC) Feed Technology Plant (FTP).
- 1.2 million juvenile fish in air shipment from Turkey to OmanEurope’s largest biggest fry breeder Kılıç Deniz has carried out a second live fish juvenile delivery to Oman. As a part of maintaining its dominant position in Middle Eastern markets, Kılıç Deniz arranged the export of six million live fish juvenile in total to Saudi Arabia, the Dominican Republic, America and Oman this year, and […]
- Plan for safety and labour improvement developed
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: kenai fishing guides
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading