Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Level the Playing Field when Hunting Feral Hogs with Thermal ImagersHunting Thermal-imaging riflescopes and spotters are the ultimate tool for nocturnal pigs Why you should consider getting your hands on thermal imaging optics, and four brands that are doing it well.
- How to Scout and Hunt Muleys by Mapping 3 Types of TerrainHunting Once you understand how mule deer behave at various elevations, you can find them based largely on topography Once you learn how mule deer interact with each of these three different habitat types, you'll take an important first step toward patterning them.
- Why Hunters Have Been Subscribing to the Knockdown Power Myth—and Why It's All WrongGuns It goes like this: "Use a big enough gun and you can knock down your game, in its tracks, every time." Belief in the knockdown power fairytale has led to missed game, lost game, disappointed hunters, and increased gun sales for generations. Here's how it happens.
- 4 Lessons Learned from Hunting the Same BuckHunting On his way to a state-record buck, a Michigan hunter gets a graduate degree in deer behavior Here's what hunter Chet Kulikowski learned from hunting a single remarkable buck, more or less exclusively, for two years in Michigan.
- Gun Test: Henry .410 Lever Action ShotgunGuns The embodiment of fun in a shotgun This lever action shotgun turns gunpowder into smiles—seriously. The .410 shotgun from Henry USA handles well and makes crushing clays plenty of fun.
- Level the Playing Field when Hunting Feral Hogs with Thermal Imagers
- Crown Prince joins NFI Crab CouncilThe National Fisheries Institute’s (NFI) Crab Council has confirmed canned seafood company Crown Prince as its 30th member.
- Fishers must take control of stock managementFishers should be empowered to take the lead in managing fish stocks, an academic has declared.
- BioMar completes Alimentsa acquisitionBioMar has completed its acquisition of Alimentsa, positioning the group amongst major shrimp feed producers in Latin America.
- Delayed funding blocking CFP objectivesSlow implementation of the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) has been raised as a concern to the European Parliament (EP).
- Training agreement struck at IceFishMarel and the Icelandic College of Fisheries have struck an agreement to continue the co-operation that has been in progress between them for the last three years, with an agreement signed on Marel’s stand at the IceFish exhibition, extending the agreement for a further two years.
- Crown Prince joins NFI Crab Council
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: kenai fishing guides
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading