Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Which Type of Paracord Is Right For You?Whether you’re headed out backpacking or simply car camping for the weekend, taking some paracord along is always a good idea. Here’s a crash course on paracord with three key things to look for to ensure you’re buying quality cord that will last.
- How to Tan a Deer Hide, the Easy WayWhether you’re making buckskin or a deer hide blanket, this method is the fastest and easiest way to tan a deer hide.
- 4 Reasons Your Rig Needs a Backup CameraThe advent of rear-facing cameras on automobiles has made it safer, and easier, to back up a vehicle, negotiate tight areas from behind the wheel, and likely saved lives when drivers didn't know there was someone behind them. Until recently, if you wanted a backup camera, you needed to buy a new car with one […]
- 3 Reasons Why You Should HomebrewWhether you're a hunter, angler, or just someone who like to get out for the occasional camping trip, there's a good chance you like to enjoy a cold beer at some point during your day. Thankfully, there are so many different crafts, you can find a brew that fits nearly anyone's palate. Or, if you're […]
- 3 Things to Look for in a Telescoping Pole SawJust when you think you've found the perfect tree stand location, you climb way up, and everything looks great—except for one or two branches that are blocking your view. Even if they're high and out of reach, that doesn't mean you can't trim them. A telescoping pole saw can reach branches up to 15 feet […]
- Which Type of Paracord Is Right For You?
- Have your say on fishing vessel standardsStakeholders across the seafood industry are being asked to respond to a public consultation by providing feedback on the draft standard criteria for the next iteration of the Responsible Fishing Scheme (RFS), to be called the Responsible Fishing Vessel Standard (RFVS).
- UK fish food company goes globalAquatic nutrition company, World Feeds, has launched a new range of products aimed at tackling one of salmon farming’s biggest issues – the control of sea lice.
- AKVA Group appoints new board chairmanKnut Nesse has been appointed chairman of the board of AKVA Group following Hans Kristian Mong’s decision to step down.
- Calling all aquaculture innovatorsFish feed company, Alltech Coppens, has devised a new programme aimed at supporting the aquaculture industry by discovering the unique ideas developed by farmers for farmers.
- Fuelgarden supplies LNG to Mowi ScotlandNorway-based LNG design and engineering firm Fuelgarden Energy has commissioned a temporary LNG installation on the Isle of Skye in Scotland to supply the gas to Mowi´s newbuilt fish feed factory at Kyleakin.
- Have your say on fishing vessel standards
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Author Archives: John Phillips
4.5 Spring Bank Fishing Tips for Spawning Bass Today I’m bank fishing a a good size pond with clear water and looking for spawning bass. As I am walking around the bank, I start to see bedding bass and spawning … Continue reading
4.5 2 Cold Water Tactics You NEED To Try — Bass Fishing Yesterday I filmed this short video covering some of my two favorite cold water techniques. The purpose of this is video is to show you some overlooked styles … Continue reading
5 Kayak Fishing SURPRISE! (BIG Bass) – Chatterbait Fishing Tips In this episode of TylersReelFishing, I catch a BIG bass which makes for a great kayak fishing surprise! I catch TONS of bass on chatterbaits, and give you lots of … Continue reading
5 TOP 5 FISHING HACKS!! WATCH IN HD! Best top fishing hacks. In today’s video I go over my best fishing hacks and fishing tricks. If you enjoyed today’s video, please like, subscribe and share! Thank you so much! Tricks … Continue reading
4 Winter Bass Fishing – Tips and Techniques when it’s Cold Winter Bass Fishing can be tough especially in Florida when the water gets cold. Here is a video full of tips and techniques that will help you catch a … Continue reading
4 Trout Fishing an ICY COLD Creek! (Winter Fishing Tips) AMAZING day of Winter Fishing!!! Exploring a creek I’ve never fished before, my patience was put to the test as the crystal clear creek was devoid of life the first … Continue reading
5 BANK FISHING Trick to finding fish!!! Catch more fish from shore: catfish, bass, carp These fishing tips will change how you catch fish from the bank. These hacks will help you locate and find fish whether they are bass, … Continue reading
4.5 Beach Fishing Tips Beach fishing is a great way to spend a few hours, especially on a nice day, Bretto explains a few basic tips to help you get the most from your time beach fishing.
5 This Lure SLAYS Winter Bass!!! (Cold Water Fishing Tips) SLAYING bass on one of the BEST Winter baits! Install Vikings, get 200 gold: iOS – http://bit.ly/2AKiBdT Android – http://bit.ly/2iMGnz7 After having a successful fishing trip to the North East … Continue reading