Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Four Fatal Gator Attacks in 76 Days Is a Statistical Anomaly. Here’s Why It HappenedAlligators have killed four people in the Southeast in less than 11 weeks. John Dreyer / Getty Images"I really believe we have more people creating conflicts for wildlife out of respect, appreciation, and interest than we do people just being jerks." The post Four Fatal Gator Attacks in 76 Days Is a Statistical Anomaly. Here’s […]
- The Best Kydex Holsters of 2022Safariland, C&G Holsters, Alien Gear, Stealth OperatorMaximize your EDC system with one of these Kydex holsters The post The Best Kydex Holsters of 2022 appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Man Fined $9,000 for Poaching Striped Bass, Then Dumping Them Overboard While Fleeing Law EnforcementAuthorities with Rhode Island DEM say the fisherman attempted to flee law enforcement after he was caught harvesting stripers in a protected area. Rhode Island DEMPoachers aboard the boat "Just for the Haters" tried to dispose of evidence while evading the authorities The post Man Fined $9,000 for Poaching Striped Bass, Then Dumping Them Overboard […]
- A Classic Stalk for Yukon Caribou, From the ArchivesThis hunt for caribou rounded out Elliot's three-part hunt in Alaska and Canada. Kim Heacox / Getty ImagesCaribou come easy, I kept telling myself. But I hadn’t allowed for that freak accident with my horse The post A Classic Stalk for Yukon Caribou, From the Archives appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- The Best Deals of Cabela’s Fall ClassicCabela's fall sale is underway with savings like $500 of a Ravin R26 The post The Best Deals of Cabela’s Fall Classic appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Four Fatal Gator Attacks in 76 Days Is a Statistical Anomaly. Here’s Why It Happened
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Category Archives: fishing
Colorado Parks and Wildlife officials are grappling with how to find new revenue streams amid budget cuts and millions of dollars worth of deferred maintenance stacking up at its dams and fisheries just in time for thousands of orange- and camouflage-clad … Continue reading
Ex-Colorado Fishing Guide, Jason Lesmeister, encourages folk to head north and try their luck at Alaska fishing. We were able to find this recent press release about Jason’s company: COOPER LANDING, AK / Many consider the Kenai River in Alaska the … Continue reading
Beneath the steep, red walls of this mountainous valley, Norman Maktima drifts his dry-dropper rig through a deep riffle in an undisclosed section of the Eagle River. (I would tell you where it is, but then I would have to … Continue reading
Conditions for the week of Aug. 30. Information is provided by Colorado Parks & Wildlife employees and local fishing enthusiasts. Keep in mind that fishing conditions change on a constant basis. Much can change in a week from the time … Continue reading