Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Growing Black Bear Populations Could Mean a Bear Hunting Boom in AmericaBlack bear hunting opportunities are expanding in the Heartland. John HafnerAs bear populations continue to thrive, more states are looking to expand hunting opportunities The post Growing Black Bear Populations Could Mean a Bear Hunting Boom in America appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- The Best Camping Blankets of 2022Laura LancasterStay warm until the last ember fades under one of these wool, synthetic, or down blankets The post The Best Camping Blankets of 2022 appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Wisconsin DNR: “ It’s Very Possible That a World Record Muskie Is Swimming in Green Bay”Huge muskies were captured and stripped of eggs and milt in order to grow more fish. Wisconsin DNR photoIs the next world-record muskie swimming in Wisconsin's Green Bay right now? The post Wisconsin DNR: “ It’s Very Possible That a World Record Muskie Is Swimming in Green Bay” appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- The Best Gifts for Dads of 2022Jackie HolbrookWe picked our favorite gifts for dads who love the outdoors The post The Best Gifts for Dads of 2022 appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Dog Is Critically Injured After Fighting Mountain Lion to Save Its OwnerThere's little chance the woman would have been able to fight off the mountain lion without the help of her dog. Thomas S. / UnsplashThe dog suffered fractures to her skull, a puncture into the sinus cavity, and severe swelling around her left eye The post Dog Is Critically Injured After Fighting Mountain Lion to […]
- Growing Black Bear Populations Could Mean a Bear Hunting Boom in America
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Category Archives: Fishing Vids
4.5 Spring Bank Fishing Tips for Spawning Bass Today I’m bank fishing a a good size pond with clear water and looking for spawning bass. As I am walking around the bank, I start to see bedding bass and spawning … Continue reading
4.5 2 Cold Water Tactics You NEED To Try — Bass Fishing Yesterday I filmed this short video covering some of my two favorite cold water techniques. The purpose of this is video is to show you some overlooked styles … Continue reading
5 Kayak Fishing SURPRISE! (BIG Bass) – Chatterbait Fishing Tips In this episode of TylersReelFishing, I catch a BIG bass which makes for a great kayak fishing surprise! I catch TONS of bass on chatterbaits, and give you lots of … Continue reading
5 TOP 5 FISHING HACKS!! WATCH IN HD! Best top fishing hacks. In today’s video I go over my best fishing hacks and fishing tricks. If you enjoyed today’s video, please like, subscribe and share! Thank you so much! Tricks … Continue reading
4 Winter Bass Fishing – Tips and Techniques when it’s Cold Winter Bass Fishing can be tough especially in Florida when the water gets cold. Here is a video full of tips and techniques that will help you catch a … Continue reading
4 Trout Fishing an ICY COLD Creek! (Winter Fishing Tips) AMAZING day of Winter Fishing!!! Exploring a creek I’ve never fished before, my patience was put to the test as the crystal clear creek was devoid of life the first … Continue reading
5 BANK FISHING Trick to finding fish!!! Catch more fish from shore: catfish, bass, carp These fishing tips will change how you catch fish from the bank. These hacks will help you locate and find fish whether they are bass, … Continue reading
4.5 Beach Fishing Tips Beach fishing is a great way to spend a few hours, especially on a nice day, Bretto explains a few basic tips to help you get the most from your time beach fishing.
5 This Lure SLAYS Winter Bass!!! (Cold Water Fishing Tips) SLAYING bass on one of the BEST Winter baits! Install Vikings, get 200 gold: iOS – http://bit.ly/2AKiBdT Android – http://bit.ly/2iMGnz7 After having a successful fishing trip to the North East … Continue reading