Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- The Biggest Tuna of All TimeSnapshots of the biggest tuna ever caught. IGFACheck out the biggest tuna ever caught, according to IGFA records The post The Biggest Tuna of All Time appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Florida Shark Fishing Tournament Sparks Protests and Death ThreatsThe tournament will kill some sharks, but many more will be caught and released for research. Malek Bee / UnsplashTournament organizers say hundreds of sharks will be tagged and released for research—and only about 10 will be killed The post Florida Shark Fishing Tournament Sparks Protests and Death Threats appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- The Best .410 Handguns for Snakes and Backyard PestsThe Taurus Judge would make a sufficient firearm to carry in your vehicle for personal defense. TaurusThe .410 pistol really shines as a snake gun and garden gun. Here's a look at the best available options The post The Best .410 Handguns for Snakes and Backyard Pests appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Hotdogs are the Best Bait for Catching Summertime Channel CatfishKool Aid cure hotdogs are easy to whip up right before a catfish outing. Joe CermeleSimplify your catfishing tactics with cheap hotdogs, Kool-Aid, and garlic powder The post Hotdogs are the Best Bait for Catching Summertime Channel Catfish appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- Kid Catches 50-Inch Muskie While Bass Fishing in a ChannelTayden George landed this muskie in a little channel between two larger lakes. Tayden George Tayden George caught a stud muskie while fishing a skinny-water channel in Minnesota The post Kid Catches 50-Inch Muskie While Bass Fishing in a Channel appeared first on Outdoor Life.
- The Biggest Tuna of All Time
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Tag Archives: dove hunting
Dove hunting in Colorado opened Thursday, the traditional opener serving as a tuneup of sorts for the duck, goose, pheasant and quail seasons to come. Opening day found our group of seven tuning up in the Arkansas Valley near my … Continue reading