Contact UsColorado Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 4790 Tavern Place Littleton, CO 80123
Telephone: (303) 978-5477
Colorado Parks and Wildlife
Colorado Fishing Atlas
- Made in Minnesota: Smoked Whitefish Salad and Goose Pastrami RecipesThe Cast-Iron Chef Team Minnesota tackles the Backcountry Hunters & Anglers cook off The rules of this year’s competition were that each state would enter a two-person team and that team would cook a dish that represents their home state.
- An Open Letter to Secretary Zinke on National MonumentsOpen Country I’ve not seen you lately at Moose’s Saloon back here home in Flathead County, Montana, but I know you’ve been busy lately, with your new job as Secretary of Interior and…
- Top 5 Shooting Mistakes Hunters Make (And How to Fix Them)Guns The most common errors that hunters make behind the trigger—and how to fix them At the moment of truth, with game in our sights, we tend to fall apart—physically and mentally. According to instructors at FTW Shooting School in the southwest corner…
- Public Land Roundup: Trump to Review National Monument Designations, RMEF Opens Acres, Hung Jury in First Nevada Bundy TrialOpen Country According to news broken by the Salt Lake City Tribune, Trump is drafting an executive order to review national monuments created since 1996. Under the Antiquities Act,…
- How to Catch Muskies by Reading Weather and Water TemperatureFishing When muskies scatter for the summer, you need a plan for tracking them down General weather patterns—more specifically, water temperatures—tell Hulbert where fish might be holding. This is the first piece of the puzzle. Part two is the daily…
- Made in Minnesota: Smoked Whitefish Salad and Goose Pastrami Recipes
- FAO trains on sustainable aquaculture20 young people from 13 countries around the world recently undertook a two-week module on responsible aquaculture development, taught by an expert from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
- ASC completes standards reviewThe Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) has completed its review on its salmon, tilapia and pangasius standard, which has revealed some improvements need to be made.
- NFFO calls for clarification on UK fishingThe general election campaign is a prime opportunity for campaigning parties to clarify their intentions towards the UK fishing industry, The National Federation of Fishermen's Organisations (NFFO) has said.
- Marine Harvest innovative freshness toolMarine Harvest is planning to introduce an innovative freshness tool for its fish products on the European market which promises to revolutionise the way the industry handles shelf life secure freshness and reduce food waste.
- EU sets out action on western MediterraneanThe European Commission has launched an initiative for the sustainable development of the blue economy in the Western Mediterranean region. This is the fruit of years of dialogue between ten countries of the region who are ready and willing to work together on these shared interests for the region.
- FAO trains on sustainable aquaculture
Call Water Damage Colorado Springs (WDCS) for all your water damage restoration and mold remediation needs. Serving the entire Colorado Springs Metro area
Category Archives: Blog
People hunt and fish for a variety of reasons, often multiple reasons, and the priority can change from time to time. In addition to providing job security to surveyors, monitoring those trends also provides insight into our society and which … Continue reading